Aller Media has made tremendous progress in transforming itself into a data-driven company. We are now looking for a Data Analyst to join our Data team to help deliver actionable insights to the company.
In this role you will be working closely with the editorial team and the commercial team to help them achieve their growth targets. As a critical link between our data and the business, you will help to turn vast amounts of transactional data into actionable insights. You will have the freedom, but also the responsibility, to define and shape your role so as to have the largest impact on the business.
You will have access to the company’s data platform, built on Google Cloud, which collects and stores over 200 GB of data per day. This role is truly cross-functional, as you will work closely with developers, BI analysts, and key stakeholders to better understand and utilize the data we collect.
In order to succeed and thrive in this role, we believe that you should have:
● Experience as a data analyst or business analyst
● A degree in economics, business, or a technical field (computer science, engineering, physics, etc.)
● Strong data analysis skills
● Experience with SQL and some programming language for data analysis (Python, R, etc.)
● Good knowledge of statistics and the ability to explain correlations and linear regressions with confidence
● Strong communication skills
In addition, the following experience would be nice to have:
● Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, especially Google BigQuery
● Experience with B2C subscriptions and an understanding of churn, retention, loyalty, and acquisition metrics
● Experience with data visualization
Carina Eikaas - tel +4799252377 - email: [email protected]
Application deadline: 7 March
Please send application and cv to [email protected]
Aller Media is one of the largest media conglomerates in Norway. The company has a wide range of products, from breaking news with Dagbladet as the front runner, to typical magazine products like Se og Hør and KK. In addition, Aller Media has a strong position with several leading brands in marketing services. Aller Media has been very successful in transforming its business, and many of our brands hold leading positions digitally. We are about 600 employees in Norway and the turnover is approximately 1,8 billion NOK.